So what's been happening, I hear you cry?!
Well...where did I leave off? I was back in London after numerous holidays and fun travels and before long the monotony of being in one place was really starting to get to me. So fortunately I managed to get week's work placement at Tiger Aspect (a TV & Film production company) in the editing department, which was amazing as I got to really experience how it all works in post production and I actually got to sit in my own edit suite and play around with a cut of the BBC programme 'The Deep', as well as working with a director to put together a rough cut of a pitch video for a new show.
![]() |
| Tiger Aspect Avid Edit Suite |
I would have love to do another week at Tiger, but I'd already made plans to go with a friend to Paris the following week to see Canadian band, Stars. Time for another adventure...but more on this another time - out escapades deserve their own post I think!
For now, I'm back in Falmouth...term has started and I'm finding that 3rd year is freakin' terrifying! On the plus side though, it'll all be over soon and then I can disappear off round the world!
Oh, and I got a car. A Seat Arosa. He's a beauty. Bucket List Number 49 - complete!
![]() |
| My lovely car...any name suggestions? |
x


No comments:
Post a Comment